For this image, i chose to use a straight angle to make the passage way look bigger then it already was. This image also contains Juxtaposition balance, where the archway of the 'X' is bigger then the passageaway. Again by using a stright angle, it captures and creates Juxtapostion and gives the image a new sense of meaning and possible ideas created by the audience. What I like about this image is the light at the end. It could be like whatever the audience's imagination decides it should be.
For this particular image I have zoomed the camera in so only the contrasting colours of the flowers will be the only objects that would appearing in the image. I have tried to cut out any unneeded background so the attention can be focused on the contrasting colours of the flowers.I have chosen to focus on this particular image because of how colourful and eye- catching the image appears to be. Stright way, this image can capture the audience's eye.
In one way this image has a frame. The frame is around the flowers, excluding anything else that would appear in the image. The frame has been added to, again, exclude any other background which not be necessary in the image.
No comments:
Post a Comment